GLENORCHY CAMPGROUND REOPENS
Oct 15, 2016
Glenorchy's Mrs Woolly’s Campground is opening for the season on Saturday 22 October
Mrs Woolly’s Campground opened last year after with a fresh new shared kitchen, showers, bathrooms, laundry facilities and and visitor amenities including a children’s playground. Conveniently-located adjacent to Mrs Woolly’s General Store, Mrs Woolly’s Campground offers 36 unpowered, open-air sites for tenting, campervans or caravans, and three glamping tents for those who like to sleep in style.
Being immediately adjacent to the Store has its benefits, including ready access to fresh produce and groceries, healthy takeaway meals, bikes for hire and a wide range of gear guests and visitors might need when hiking, biking and exploring the beautiful trails and sights that surround Glenorchy.
Mrs Woolly’s Campground reservations are recommended but not required. Call 021 0889 4008 or email info@MrsWoollysCampground.co.nz.
For further information, please contact:
Debbie Crompton, General Manager, Mrs Woolly’s Campground, Glenorchy
Phone: 03 409 0051 or 027 441 4381 mobile
Mrs Woolly’s Campground Facilities:
- Hot showers and laundry facilities (coin-operated)
- Gas-powered shared kitchen facilities, including refrigerators and microwaves
- Shared BBQs
- A children’s playground and bocce ball
- Recharging outlets for your small electronic devices
- And a bounty of fresh, healthy takeaway food, bakery goodies, groceries and supplies just a stone’s throw away next door at Mrs. Woolly’s General Store—including our creamy world famous Full Monty homemade soft-serve gelato sundae and hot, fresh made-to-order coffee from your choice of beans to start your day right.
- Free internet Wi-Fi —next door at Mrs. Woolly’s General Store.
- Campsites: $30/night for up to two people, with an additional $15 per extra adult or $10 per extra child, and up to a maximum of six people per site.
- Glamping tents: $150/night, with a two-night minimum.
64 Oban Street, Glenorchy, NZ